Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Clarification!

In that picture your mom posted "you get the idea" I want to make it clear that I wasn't passed out. I was just getting a little snooze in after a "long" day. I think that might have been one of the days we spent 8 hours fishing (one of the two trips we made where we bounced around on the ocean for 8 hours and ended up catching 1 fish).

Speaking of which, you know what the most expensive fish in the world is? No?
Well, turns out it's Amber Jack Tuna - costs about $100/LB

($400 dollar fishing trip = 1-4LB fish) LOL. The worst part is we ate it and it tasted like crap.

Back to the picture - for the record, I didn't officially "pass out" until many more hours of partying had occurred - LOL!

Love ya,
Uncle Stosh

No comments: