Tara and Zimmy. It was awesome talking to both of you today. Tara and I were talking about how many amazing things have happened in our lives in a short period of time, and how excited we are to see what the future holds.
Royce...right after I got off the phone with you after not talking to you on the phone for 6 months or more....my very next customer was Linda and Paul Zimmerman....and I haven't talked to a Zimmerman in 3 years of being at this dealership...Wierd huh?...maybe you guys are related. Paul and Linda weren't sure? Do a little research for me Bro.
I look forward to the event, and you can count on at me, Shanna, BeauBeau, and Tehya being there.
I'm guessing there will be plenty of Lannan's there to support you both
Something about being in the Colorado mountains around the holiday period is appealing to me.
Fordo.....Godspeed my brother. I love you with all my heart and send you and your boys positive energy and prayer every day.
Peace
blayner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment