Friday, July 11, 2008

Untitled

Hey brother...and anyone else reading this bloggidy blog. I drove up to Puyallup to hang out with my cool sister, and your kick-ass wife, after a quick trip to Wagners Bakery in Olympia Washington....where according to Ford is where the best "power bars" in the world are made. I shared with the baker my story of my brother who is in Iraq, who is also a "health" freak, and a conneseur of quality power bars, and how he thinks Wagner's bars are the best. I could tell it made him feel good, and he agreed to give me some discount on quantity orders...which i'm pretty sure my little brother would be on like a fat kid on cake.

I had had a rough couple of days for a variety of reasons. In the end, after some time to reflect, it was mainly fear, ego, and feelings of loss. Once I started living in the present moment again, I embraced the truth that I am exactly where God and the Universe intends me to be at this moment.

I was missing my family. So I called Katie knowing that being around her and being in their house would help me feel closer to my brother, and it worked, and Baylor got some boy time.

We spent 4 hours talking, and sharing, and listening to each other. I was exactly where I needed to be, because when I woke up, I felt a sense of renewed purpose and desire.

So....Thanks Katie, I love you. Thanks Fordo...for giving me a sister.

For everyone else...Thanks for supporting them both during this time. If you haven't watched the movie "The Secret"...watch it...and the book "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" is awesome. The "stuff" works. "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz is very good as well. The Law of Attraction was featured on Oprah a week ago.


Ford. I am so proud of you. You are an amazing soul, and I'm proud to have you as my brother.


Be the change you wish to see in others -M. Ghandi-


Namaste

blayner

No comments: