Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good laugh

Kate - That's the best thing I've seen all month- your comments actually just gave Tehya and I a good laugh! Blayne is on his way to the airport to send Kayla to her dad's for 2 months, I spent 3+ hours in the car today picking the girls up-didn't see anything as good as your pic on our trip. We're wishing you and Ford and the rest of friends & family a wonderful fourth..... Tehya just brought me a credit card of Blayne's and said she wants to give it to Auntie Kate. You've been working on this girl-huh. As always, we're going to sleep now and you are both in our prayers.

Lots of love,
Shanna & Tehya

1 comment:

9/3 through 9/6 (Friday-Monday) said...

I always loved that girl - and have trained her well...hehehe! Thanks for being there for me the other day - you are a great sis!