Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back from Mexico

Hi! we had a wonderful trip.. as always.. We took 4 wheelers into the mountains, ate pie in a village you can only get to by boat "Yelapa." The pie is world famous and I now know why. We swam every day in the ocean and also the pools at he hotel, shopped in the outdoor markets and the "girls" spent a day at the spa. What can I say other than I wish you were all there to enjoy it with us. Kate..beautiful job on your house! You and Ford can now come home at night and enjoy cooking with lots of room to move around. It will also add a lot of value to your home and that is always a good thing!! I know that it has also helped you pass the time while our guy is away. I know how hard it is on you and wish I lived closer so I could be there for you on days you need company or help with a project or just someone to share a meal. You are doing extremely well, but I know that some of your days are really tough.. I will blog after Tom's surgery on Tuesday to let you know how he is doing. Mom L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the rotator cuff surgery? thought that was DECEMBER.

My BFF just had that done, Donna- she was at the wedding - here's the deal - you need to be very compliant with rehab - contrary to the Tom Lannan(MEWegman/Corliss Lannan) protocol - go with the plan - She is now competely healed - post-op 6 months and golfing/weight lifting/etc.

Call me when you are OOS - out of surgery to let me know details. # 404 - 932-6987, love you, M.E.