Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello everyone

Sorry its been awhile since I wrote...we've been pretty busy. Thanks for all the love and support and here's to being half way there. When I look back it seems like the time has flown by but when I realize we are only half way done it seems like forever away...weird how that works. The weather here has significantly cooled down. It's pretty nice during the day and cools off at night. It sounds like Mexico was a blast...wish I could have been there with you guys....hopefully next year. I also am bumbed that I missed Dad Wegman's visit. We'll have to schedule another one of those when I'm home. I promise not to let your daughter work you so hard next time. We have to get Mama Wegman up there too. I' m sure you would be proud of all the work your daughter has done on the house....I was amazed....and thats from just the photographs. I also wanted to wish Mom a belated happy birthday on here. Don't worry...I called her on the actual day of her birthday. Dad, I pray that the healing process doesn't take too long and that you will not push yourself too hard. Blayner...I keep trying to get in touch with you but haven't had success so far. One of these times i'm sure we'll get to touch base. Nana, thank you for all of the cards. I'm sure you are wondering why I never write back but as anyone in my family can attest, I am terrible at written corespondance. I know.....pretty bad but I promise I will try to get one out to you one of these days. Jon....you stay classy. And most importantly...much love to my beautiful wife who is making this deployment much more bearable with all of her love and support. To everyone...thanks for your love and support. I love you all....

Take care and I look foward to seeing most of you soon.
Ford

No comments: