Friday, September 26, 2008

YAHOO!!!!!

FM..Besides being halfway there..Forbes says that West Point is ranked the 6th best university in the nation..and the #1 best public university. US News and World Report rank it the #1 best public university..Your value is going up!!! Can't wait to see your beautiful face!! I talk to your brother frequently. He works hard at getting me not to worry. It helps. Pop's doing well..Getting antsy about being a semi-invalid of course! He's off the Percocet so life isn't as interesting!! Haven't talked to Kate for a few days. Pop bought the Princess a Pink (real) leather cowgirl outfit. It is adorable. I can't wait for you to see her in it.I was talking to her the other day. I asked her where she was. She said "the gym" I asked her if she was working out and she replied with a hint of frustration in her voice, " Mauggie, I'm too little to work out, I'm still just 3!" Anyway..Hope things are calm. Love Mom

No comments: