Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pop's fine

Surgery went fairly well. The shoulder was a mess so it won't be perfect. I will give you the details when we get a chance to talk. He will have more movement and it won't hurt as much..but .. he will eventually have a procedure done that is only in the experimental stages now.. I'm sure he'll be happy with any improvement. Kate thought that you might be able to call. We will be thrilled to hear from you. My latest project is to make a bumble bee costume for Tehya..Why did I think that when I finally got a little girl to sew for that she would want Princess dresses and ruffles?? She is adament about the bumble bee thing! Maybe it will be a girl bee with a black and yellow ruffles on her butt! We sure love you FM. Can't wait to see you and am counting the days. Mom

No comments: