Wow...am I dumb...this took about twenty minutes for me to get registered...I am sure to be the World's Worst Blogger by the end of the day ! I hope you and Kate are able to read this...I am looking at a blank screen ...and could be posting this message to the anywahere in web land!
All is well in New England...we are officially out of winter weather...have actually seen the sun several times...and currently dealing with moderate rain. I was cruising through various storm fronts this weekend...drove from Boston to Syracuse to see Sallie. She said to say 'Hi' for her.
This is graduation week at Umass...so the students are happy , and the faculty are happy...but I feel like I am just getting caught up a bit...has been a busy semester. I am going to try and send you a video clip from a TV interview I did last Friday ( about the current challenges that grads have looking for a job ) ...it was a PR thing for UMass...but it went pretty well...if I can't send it ( maybe too much for a bad blogger to attempt ) I will have Jon send it to you.
Not sure if you are a baseball fan...unfortunately, Seattle is struggling , in last place right now ... Boston just moved into first place in a very competetive division. I have tickets for a game at Fenway in July...looking forward to that.
I hope all is well...I am sure you are experiencing a big transition...and getting to know the team under new circumstances...a major challenge...but one you are trained for! Be confident and be focused.
I will be sending you a package later this week...please let me know if you have any requests...otherwise, you will probably be appalled at what a 58 year old thinks is cool ! Seriously, please let me know if there is anything you would like or could use...I'm not exactly sure what you can get and what is difficult to get. Think of you every day and want you to know that I care about you and I am proud of you and I want you to to know that we all love you !
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment