Friday, December 19, 2008

An interesting couple of days!

First of all Katie, I'm glad to hear the Outback made it to the hospital on time, and has gotten you through the snow and ice. I heard from mom that you look smokin hot right now! You should post some pics of your new grille on this blog! I for one want to see what you look like right now. Is that wrong?

Anyway Forder I got my Civic more stuck than I ever got one of mom and dad's cars stuck. Last night, because i'm an Alaskan and I can drive in snow wicked good, decide to go up a hill of ice. I even did a quick risk analysis, not realizing what was snow was now an ice rink. I took a run at it, got about 3/4 of the way up, started sliding, my nose came around to the right as i was sliding backward...overcorrected on the way down the hill, and ended up BURIED at about a 45% angle in a ditch on the right hand side. The guy whose yard I ended up in was cool. He and his kid even tried to push it out once, and buried it further...but it was a good effort anyway. He offered me Rimplemintz, cause he knew that I was stressin. I declined, because I would have had 10, and then It would be worse today!

I heard this is the worst storm since 90. I know it has affected my business as well as others who are struggling to hang on. Sometimes it feels like things have to get worse before they get better. Next time I won't let my tires get that bald. I wish I had a tow truck right now. I'd be making a killing.

Do you remember drinking beer at Volkmans...I think you were back from West Point...and we were pulling each other down the street at the memory lake house. You remember how stuck we were. Mine was like triple that. The cold part is I was complely sober this time. Last time Mom was still awake at like 4 in the morning...and we got in trouble. Sorry mom.

Anyway bro...I'm looking forward to you getting back, to me either making it in this game or moving on to the next thing. I think Iknow what I may be doing, but God has been throwin me some curves lately. Time will tell

I love you and I hope I made you laugh a little. Kate just kidding..don't post those that would be grosss. I will be able to point and laugh when I see you evening of the 23rd with mamma.

Peace

blayner

No comments: