I know Ford says we would be more likely to be hit by a bus than he would be to get injured, but as I go to bed tonite, I'm not worried either about a bus smashing into my bedroom or an enemy ambush. I am not worried about waking up to gunfire. Or whether I will ever see my baby again as Jeremy did.
So Ford, when you are in your quiet moments, and have thoughts of how crazy our world has become, and wonder where you fit in, call any one of us. We will tell you. And thank you for the privilege of going to bed tonite and wondering whether it will rain, hoping we don't sleep through the alarm, and waking peacefully up to a new dawn.
Maraming salamat. Bitte schon. Merci Beaucoup. Muchos gratias. Many, Many thanks.
Come home soon.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment