Fordo,
By now you should be getting big boxes from all of us. We wanted you and the guys to have a great Thanksgiving because we can't be there to make it great for you! Jeanie, Grandma, Sharon and I had some of your Turkey last night and it was AWESOME!!! It's moist, it's chunky, IT'S GOOD. We were so worried that it would taste like crap.
Hope 42 pounds is enough for you all ~ LOL. You'll be SOOOO sick of Turkey by the time you finish it all. I can't wait for the pictures of you guys all stuffed and wanting to puke!
WE WANT PICTURES (lots of pictures) of you and the guys having your "feast" posted on the blog. No kidding!
The people who we ordered it from are real patriots and "hooked us up" on shipping and even threw in a few extra cans of butter. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! I don't think I'm giving anything away here... if I am... sue me!
Thanks for the B-Day wish back at Sharon and for mine earlier. Sharon's B-Day was actually in August. I just saw an opportunity for her to go out and have some fun with her friends, so I took it! Can't take the $$$ with you and at the end of the day it's "all about the memories".
Love you Fordo,
See you soon,
Uncle Stosh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment