Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thanks Mom & Dad!

Special thanks to Mom and Dad who came out to take care of me while I was healing. In addition to cooking all my "meals" and bringing me medicine, they cooked, cleaned, hung pictures, picked up rugs, ran errands, bought groceries - you name it, they did it!!

Mom slept with me in case I woke up in the middle of the night in pain....which was often - so she got very little sleep - sorry mom.

Dad made awesome smoothies with fresh fruit to make sure I was eating right - good lookin' out Dad, sorry I was such a grump.

It's really awesome to have such commited and loving parents. This surgery was a little more intense than anyone realized and I know I could not have done it without thier support.

Thank you both for always making me first priority and taking the time that you do.

I love you!

No comments: