And I thought I knew how to use a computer...this only took me a couple weeks of trying. I have really enjoyed reading this site in the meantime though. Does make you feel close to family & friends and to Ford, when he feels so far away otherwise.
It sure was nice this last weekend to feel surrounded by the love of family. Thank you, Kate, for your hospitality (and your clothes) when Blayne & I unexpectedly spent Sat. night. Thank you too to all the Lannans for making Kyleigh & Kayla feel a part of the family. They are going through a rough time & it meant a lot to them. I could see them just soaking up the attention. Sorry, Grandpa, you got hurt. You were a real trooper still sleeping with the wiggle worm, Tehya, anyway. Ford, it was nice to see Kyleigh and Blayne sleeping in your shirts as it made it feel like a part of you was there too. Don't worry, Blayne says he will give you your shirt back- it's the second time he's stolen this one.
We miss you, Ford! We pray for you all the time. The four of us girls say prayers at bedtime and include you. You are very loved. Kate, you too. We are so happy to have you here and really enjoy whenever we are able to spend time with you. Lots of love and God bless you all!
Shanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment