Saturday, June 28, 2008

Michael..I really enjoyed your prayer for Ford and the photo of the flag was awesome..Thank you. You are a good friend. I know he appreciates hearing from you.
Fordo..Kate forwarded some awesome photo's! I think I need to send you some "just for men" hair dye..the red looks a bit too Irish!! I'm almost certain that you won't blend! Can you bring one of those camels home? Baylor could use a friend. I think Linda Menard will win the the Senate race. She is definetly a Ford fan..kind of cool! I saw her a couple of weeks ago and she told me to let you know that she and Curt think about you often and to say ..Thank You. Hey, you got a jury summons for August..Do you think they'll let you come home?? I wrote back with your current location so I imagine that you'll be excused...Darn it!!! It would be awesome if they insisted you had to be here! Dad just mailed you a case of Starbuck's double shots..to the correct address! I love you infinetly..MOM

No comments: