Thursday, June 19, 2008

From Afar......

So things here are good. The temps slowly rising. Hit 104 today when we were out and about. 1 month down...and so far so good. I apologize....I have a hard time going into too much detail about anything because this is open for everyone to see. So usually when I write I won't talk about much more than the weather and other generalities as well as writing notes to different people. And Speaking of notes...here are a few.

Beau-sorry I missed your graduation. I love you and am very proud of you...and not just because you passed the 8th grade. I am proud of what kind of man you are becoming. A leader, a hard worker, a charismatic individual and overall just a good person. I love you.

Dad, mom- the worrying should be the other way around. Take care of yourself. I love you both.

Brother- I love you very much and I appreciate how you remind me of the important things in life which are highlighted and emphasized when I am over here.

Jill- congratulations. I love you and just so you know you will always be my big sister.

There are too many people on here to go through by name and write a note to everyone...but I appreciate all the love and support. You all make it easier to be over here and I love you all. Thanks so much. I will try and write everyone little notes as I get the chance. Here is a pic for your viewing pleasure. I will send more to Kate and she can send them out in a more private forum. And yes that is a mustache in the making.

I love you all. Fordo




No comments: