Saturday, July 26, 2008
Congrats Royce and Tara! How exciting! Kate.. Congrats to you as well! I 'm very proud of you ! I'll let you expound.. or not... also, thanks for all you are doing behind the scenes for the wife and family of the fallen soldier... (I'm writing this as Kate is wandering around Chicago trying to find Royce's boat.) She promises she'll check in when she finds the boat, and Royce! Some huge festival is going on and the city is crazy. Ford, things are good on Ak. We can't wait to see your handsome face. I need to hear your voice so call when you can. John, the photo essay was great! You are truly talented and witty! I agree with ME about the road sign! Thanks to all for the wit,photo's, well wishes and generally upbeat nature of this Blog Spot. I know that your messages help keep Ford connected and put a smile on his face. (I know he really loves all of my uploads too!) Right Fordo?? Bet you are wondering what will come next! Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment