Friday, July 18, 2008

I am so very sad to hear of the death and injury of the soldiers. Kate, please let me know if I can be of any assistance. I will do anything that I can. Fordo.. I won't worry more. I know that would only stress you out. I understand what you signed up to do. Please take care of yourself and your team. Thanks for all you do! Kate.. Thank you for your work with the military families and being there in support of the wife and children of the latest fallen soldier. I know your ability to plan organize and implement. You are pretty amazing. Beau just left for home. I could have him here 365 days a year and it wouldn't be enough! His mom and dad have a problem with that concept..So I have to settle for a few days a year. (JB and Blayne I hope you are doing some guilt!:) He is truly a great kid. You guys "done good." Love to All..

No comments: