Thursday, July 17, 2008

Double Meat...

Hey Fordo,

It was great to hear your voice on the 4th. I'm sure it felt kind of like speed dating having to talk to all those people in a row but you sounded in good spirits...it's probably because of your money mustache and the "street cred" it gets you.

I had a "Ford moment" the other day that I've got to share. Told it to Kate over the 4th and she got a pretty big kick out of it.

I'm not sure if you remember the FireHouse Sub Shop by Kate's old house but you and I hit it one time on the way to the rock climbing gym. I found myself in there the other day and when I placed my order, the girl behind the counter asked me "would you like double meat on that?". I replied "no" but all of a sudden your voice popped into my headed and said...

"Mike..........Dude..........no double meat? Common'....."

I start laughing out loud and the girl behind the counter is looking at me like I'm off my med's or something. I get it together and tell her I like to live on the edge so go ahead and throw it on there. FYI...she didn't find that funny either. Suffice to say, I took down the whole sub and was contemplating taking up bulimia as I thought my stomach was going to explode in the parking lot.

Good memories of you that put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Hope you are well and as always....THANKS!!!!!!!

Malk

1 comment:

9/3 through 9/6 (Friday-Monday) said...

I can totally hear him - hilarious!!!!
I too, under Ford's influence, have started orderin...you know what - I'm going to stop there - too many your momma jokes flying through my head.
Great post Mikey.