Don't be sad for Baylor, he's had more "scooby snacks" in the last 24hours than he'd previously had all year. He's a happy guy, although I an sure he wishes you were here to save him from Mom as, CLEARLY... she has too much time on her hands.
um. thats pretty darned awesome. I could watch that all day. I like when he tries to do the hand stand and both hind legs go into a split. he should beat the Chinese this year....
5 comments:
I feel sorry for my dog. Hopefully he gets used to them. Poor Baylor...sadface.
Don't be sad for Baylor, he's had more "scooby snacks" in the last 24hours than he'd previously had all year. He's a happy guy, although I an sure he wishes you were here to save him from Mom as, CLEARLY... she has too much time on her hands.
OHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um. thats pretty darned awesome. I could watch that all day. I like when he tries to do the hand stand and both hind legs go into a split. he should beat the Chinese this year....
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-HA-HA-HA-hA-hahahahaha!!!!
Oh man. That's f'in hilarious. Totally.
Post a Comment