Happy Birthday, Janelle! Hope you are feeling better. Tehya just had a virus last week that was going around here (Mono-little kids don't get it as bad, I guess), luckily she got over the worst symptoms in just a few days. My niece, Kyleigh, only got it for a day. We got Tehya a short haircut again this week as she decided she wanted to try her hands at hairstyling and chop her own hair. I tried to have them blend it. She still looks cute to me.
We are all headed camping on the Oregon coast for Labor day weekend & my birthday Sun. thru Tues. Blayne & Beau will surf, the girls & I will sun, sand, & swim. Our camping spot is right near the beach (short walk) at Ft. Stevens (between Seaside & Astoria). I'm trying to finish up a school paper and exam today before work tomorrow, so we can pack Sat. and head out Sat eve. or Sun. Lots of kids to get ready for the trip. Then back to school on Wed. I hope all of the family is doing well! Friends too!!
Lots of love,
Shanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment