Monday, August 18, 2008
I haven't blogged for awhile..Yes it is true. He won a 1998 Chevy Astro Van!!! I think it is because he was the only person to buy a ticket! The Senior Center was raffling it off to get money for a new one. Anyway.. I told him to give it back, but he wants to keep it for BCL and son. The kid wants to turn it into a "SURF" van.. you know..tear out the seats etc etc.. Can't you just visualize the "Surf van" with the "Senior Center" Logo on it!!I am sure missing my youngest son. Some days more than others! Today is one of those "other" days. I would actually do about anything to hear his voice. Hey.. where are you Zimmy? I am not going to spend time posting incriminating photo's of you if you don't read the blog!! You know that I have some really good ones. ME.. Thank you for the awesome beads. I have already designed one necklace. That was very thoughtful. I am almost ready for the next Polka Party! The knee is absolutely fabulous since the ACL graft. I am not sure what I was thinking when I decided not to do it in the first place!! I guess the words "1 year rehabilitation " scared me off ,then the words "brace for the rest of your life" helped me make the decision to go for it! Good final decision! If you need one.. my advise is to get "er" done! FM... Thank you for what you do.. I invited our next door neighbor over for dinner tonight. ( I found a great recipe for chicken enchalada soup in the cook book you guys didn't take home)it is the Chili's recipe. Anyway, our neighbor,who was recently comissioned, is 34 weeks pregnant. Her husband is "enjoying" one of your favorite schools in GA. She is a sweetheart and I really enjoy her company. She helps me understand some of the things you are doing. I rarely have time to visit neighbors but have decided that this is one neighbor that I will make the time for... I am anxious for you guys to meet her. She reminds me of Jess. I hope things are going ok. I can not wait to see your face. I love you more than you will ever know! Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment