Hey Fordo, and everyone else reading this bloggidy blog.
I went to a concert at the world famous Puyallup Fair tonight.
Two Christian/Inspirational artists were on the bill.
Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith are their names. If you are looking for some inspiration or hope, check out Mr. Chapman's story. It's pretty amazing. I had a chance to have some of his faith rub off on me tonight.
This is the first concert of this type I have ever been too. I thought only sissies and ultra-religous folks went to these concerts. I was wrong....As I am commonly finding out I am regarding alot of things I thought I knew everything about not so long ago.
I was reminded once again how very important it is we treat each other with love and kindness, and to cherish each other, even in our differences. Those closest to us are our biggest teachers.
Fordo. You are my hero. Your selflessness and integrity is something I strive for each day.
Be well
I wish you peace
blayner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment