Monday, September 22, 2008
Why am I not surprised that Pop's was the "life of the party"
Missed your call yesterday FM! I was really sad! I had to go to town to pick up a pair of glasses(forgot to mention that mine kind of got lost in the ocean!)"Why, you are asking, would you wear your glasses in the ocean?" Well ,everyone asked me that right before the big wave hit!! I learned a valuable lesson...what can I say? Older doesn't necessarily mean Smarter! I hope you get the chance to call soon. Pop is doing fairly well..I have never seen him on pain meds and I can tell you it is an adventure! They GORK him, but also make him HYPER. The combination is a bit wild! I am not sure how many people have gotten weird phone calls...I have had more conversations with him in 5 days than in years of marraige.. he gets up and tries to do laundry, dishes etc..then forgets what he's doing. I will be happy when he gets off the Percocet!! Soon, I think. Anyway..I love you very much and can't wait to see you....Mom ME.. I have the phone number you requested for the young man who's in your area. I will call you..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment