Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm laughing at Mauggie's (Gramma Corliss) comment about Tehya 'cause I thought I'd get to do my little girl's hair pretty and dress her up in matching outfits-all the girl stuff. Not Tehya-she picks her own outfits, tells me if she does or doesn't like MY outfit for the day, and likes her hair in her face. She actually is starting to ask for pig tails the last two weeks-finally. And her dad has even commented he likes her hair.

Hope you have a wonderful time with your dad, Kate! We are headed your way today. Blayne & I are attending a Christian concert at the fair with the girls and of course riding some rides, eating good food and checking in on all the animals. I remeber last year Tehya got to milk a fake cow. The girls are VERY excited-chores are getting done quick this morning to get out of the house. I'm finishing up my last midterm.

Nice to have you join us, Grandma Treva! We love & miss you. I hope Grampa Tom's shoulder heals quick. We are keeping you in our prayers. Get home soon Uncle Ford.

New here this week- Beau's high school football team crushed their opponnents and Tehya started gymnastics again. As always we have a busy household.

Love you all,
Shanna

No comments: