Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey Nephew!

Hi Fordo,

Aunt Sharon is a little under the weather today so I had a minute this evening. My dogs are jumping all over me so I don't know how long I'll be able to write before I have to "go kill them". They wrestle all day and all night. I have to keep telling them to cheer up!

As you can see we had a blast in Mexico! We look forward to next year when maybe you and Kate can join us.

Hope all is well with you and the team. We think of you often and miss you. God speed.

Looking forward to your return home in a few months. Got the Vette gassed up and ready to whisk you and your lovely bride off to Napa/SF/Santa Cruz for a day of fun in the sun when you visit. Better hurry though cause' I'm thinking of selling it. "Yeah right, every time I say that it sits around for another year." It's actually on it's third battery. I forget to start it so eventually the battery won't take a charge anymore - that's sad. It's crying for someone to come take it for a nice long trip down the coast.... I can hear it... "Ford (echo), Ford, come drive me! ;-) See you soon, not soon enough but soon.

Love you Ford - stay safe,
Uncle Stosh

No comments: