Friday, July 11, 2008

Just read Blayne's blog about the power bar store in Olympia, WA. Blayne - if you are reading this please let me know how to go about ordering 'many' of these bars for your brother. I'm sure we have packaged one's here that I could buy but if these are quality and Ford thinks they're the best then I say, LET'S BUY THEM!

I'm glad you are o.k Blayner. You know how much I love you and how proud of your 'growth' I am. You are an amazing young man. As an Auntie with only two nephew's, (not including the grand nephew and niece) I believe I am blessed. Who could ask for better than what I have.

Katie - you are absolutely the best. I know Blayne was needing his family for a minute and you stepped up to the plate. We are so blessed to have you as a daughter, grand-daughter, sister, niece, aunt, etc.

Ford - I love you to distraction! Be safe.

Everyone - have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Love,

Auntie Carla

1 comment:

9/3 through 9/6 (Friday-Monday) said...

Hey Aunt Carla! Thank you for the sweet words and thoughts...Ford and I found the bakery last year while exploring together, they are some of his favorite...I of course, got a huge cupcake - HE got a granola bar --- typical!
I am sending the one's Blayner picked up for me this week, so he should be good for awhile, but the baker did tell Blayner that they would ship direct, so it might be a nice treat down the road...
Address: 1013 Capitol Way S.Olympia, WA 98501
Phone: #360.357.7268
Thanks for all that you do, we love you too!!!