Hey Ford Mike:
Saw the new photo's. I'm with your mom in thinking Baylor would enjoy having a camel as a friend.
April is definitely home. Talked with her a couple of days ago. She will be pinning on Lt. Col., probably in October. Kurt is up for his 1st star. Pretty awesome! I will be at April's pinning if at all possible. She is a very special young woman and I love her dearly. I sent her and Nancy the info on the blog and I know Nancy has already written. April told me she got it and will be writing also. Lot's of folks thinking of you sweetie, especially your auntie.
California is burning up. We have wild fires going everywhere. The air is blue with smoke and of course the air quality sucks. Seems like every region is having there own unique problems.
I'll say bye for now. Stay safe and know you are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Aunt Carla
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment