YAHOO!! A note and photo from Fordo!! I wish I could have been at Beau's graduation. Gramps(CRASH LANNAN) does too. We get him to ourselves for a week in July though so we'll make it up to him. Kate just called to verify addresses. We have the same one she does so I'm certain her packages will get to you. Dad is already stocking up for the next package..Lots of
starbuck's double shots!! Your Dad already went back to work.. Are you surprised? Why would you let something like 2 fractures and a torn rotator cuff keep you from using your arm all day? What can I say? Kate..you are doing a great job of "hanging in there." I know that having Ford gone is really hard on you. I also know you'll pass this test with flying colors! Thanks for all that you do..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment