Team Lannan! Hi from CO! I am sitting at Panera getting stood up for a meeting, someone must have had something better to do than meet with a super cute financial rep that would have poured her heart and soul into making a positive impact on their financial future....oh well.
Wow! This blogging thing is so fun! And to think I was worried about how you all are doing since
NY! Now I know! And yes, I am still around....good work R! :) Also, thanks for the insight on the ring....note to self, wait to convert to a fiscally responsible Jew until AFTER I have the ring!
It is a beautiful CO summer, although I find myself missing Chi town and Virago occasionally....a near death experience in the middle of Lake Michigan will create a unique attachment to a place I guess! OK, we weren't near death, but absolutely near swimming in 45 degree water in our ski gear....the story gets better every time we tell it.
Ford, we will get on a care package right away, and I will supervise just in case..... ;) Thanks for all you do, we are so proud, and you are missed every minute of every day. Be safe.
Miss you guys...all of you! xo from CO
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment