Hey Miss Kate and Ford:
I am really enjoying reading the blogs on this site. Blayne, you are an awesome young man and have incredible insight. I love you very much.
This morning, Boo (the cat) brought a baby bird into the house. I screamed at him, he ran and I promptly yelled for mom. The baby appeared to be o.k. when he was picked up. He did want food though and had that little beak wide open. Called my vet and was instructed to water down cat food or dog food and feed him with a syringe or eye dropper, so - - - seems we now have a wild bird in McGee's dog carrier (with lots of fluffy towels, etc.) and he is being fed cat food soup about every 2 hours. Hopefully he survives and we will eventually return him to the wild.
I have two new employees that are being trained today. Both seem to have a good knowledge base (both ER and ICU) so hopefully they will catch on quickly to the detention scene. This is a difficult place to work but it is always interesting and definitely always a challenge.
So it looks like Tom won't have to have surgery on his elbow, or at least that's what Corliss told me. I'm anxious to see what the MRI shows for his shoulder. I so what them to come to Mexico in September. I'm crossing my finger's, toe's and what ever else I can come up with. Kate, please think about working from the beach!!! And - - - Jill and Paul, if you are reading this, we do not take no for an answer!
Kate, the Chuck Norris Dog looks very much like Sega, Stosh and Sheri's dog. I think you and Ford saw him when you were here visiting Gramma. He and Baylor would have fun playing together. Baylor is the best dog ever.
Ford, I think about you every day and pray you are safe. I believe I have shown almost all of the deputies on my shift your picture. Most of these guys are out of the military, and in a lot of cases they are still in the reserve or guard. Needless to say, they are most impressed with all of the people in our family that are or have been active duty military. I'm very proud that you are my nephew and I love you to pieces.
To all my family, I love you.
Aunt Carla
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment