Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thanks!

I really appreciate all of you taking the time to write to me and send pics....brings a smile to my face. Pretty busy over here but when I get a chance I will respond to the messages. Mail from home is great, but really don't worry about sending anything...I have everything I need here. As far as the calling cards, we have other means of getting ahold of everyone back home; so I don't need any calling cards as I will probably not use them.

Atlanta peeps...you guys rock...thanks for everything. Tara, please take care of Zimmy...Mere, tell Ryan I said whats up and to my two families..don't worry about me I will be home before you know it. And to my absolutely amazing wife...I love you more than life it self. You make me able to do the things I do and I wouldn't know what to do without you. Every time I get to talk to you it warms my heart and make me feel all gooey. Okay thats enough for the public but I just wanted to give props to my badass wife.

Anyway, got to go...I love you all and thanks again.

Also I am on the right in the PIC..will send a photo of the whole team when I get a chance

Ford

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, like we all couldn't recognize you in ANY photo, Ford... right. You stick out like a sore thumb, kiddo. hahahaha

Miss you. So glad to hear from you from afar.

xoxoxox
Your cousin,
Janelle

ps: Lulu says, "WhasSUP!?!?!"

Zimmy said...

It would be much hotter if you were in the robe on the left, sans underwear. But the gay helmet looks cool too ;)

9/3 through 9/6 (Friday-Monday) said...

So handsome!