Friday, June 27, 2008

Janelle sniffles alone on the couch

Hey Fordo.

Just sittin' here watching a re-run of the god awful Men In Black and stumbled back to this blog spot...  Not a bad way to waste the movie's run time.

It's hot here in NYC - and muggy.  So we've had the A/C running practically nonstop, which makes the house really cold, really, really cold.  At night while I'm sleeping I've been slowly coming down with some sort of sniffle.  Yup.

I bet you'd give anything to be sniffling in bed with Kate from A/C on too long or even watching this lame ass re-run of a mildly entertaining Will Smith flick.  Well, kid, I don't blame ya, but right now I'm wishing I was doing something else other than EITHER of those things... like, uhm, dancing to crazy music with Uncle Mike, singing at the top of my lungs with Uncle James, or simply enjoy your company doing something awesome  like - eating a good meal.

Well, just wanted you to know that that's what I'm wishing for.

Miss you.  And keep in mind May 31st, 2009 for a trip to Brooklyn, NY to return the favor of celebrating nuptials, k?

xoxox,
Your cousin,
Janelle

No comments: