Just for the record...I'm not sure if you're familiar with Apples to Apples but I'm gonna create a stroke for myself and say the "sweet" and "freedom" pair were totally mine. A hell yeah and high five for ash...and well, I'll give you some of that stroke b/c you know you're kinda playing a fairly large role in the sweet freedom biz. Also, to let you know there was a girl's pillow fight in your honor when Kate was down in the ATL....it got a little nasty.
The goings-on in my world...I'm in the market for a couple of goats to eat my yard b/c novelty and pride of lawn maintenance is no longer appealing and I'm getting to slice and dice a little more at work which makes me happy.
Zoe and I were perusing some pics the other day, some spectacular ones of you....and by spectacular I mean interesting, curious, and laughter provoking! Miss and love you, ash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment