Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good to hear your voice Forder

I was driving up Steamboat Island Road when I saw a number I didn't recognize right as I lost service.

Once I hit HWY 101 I saw I had a voicemail. I had this funny intuition it might be you.

It's funny. 5 minutes earlier of later and I would have been talking to you. I started to get sad and pissed off and then it hit me like it does all the time.

There is a higher purpose in everything.

I listened to the message a couple of times. Hearing a sense of peace and calm in your voice gave me some peace in my heart Fordo. Thank you.

I will tell Beau what you said about his grades.

Thanks for making my day kid.

I love you

I'm proud of you everyday

Peace and Love

Blayner

1 comment:

tclannan said...

Sorry you missed your brother, but I know what you were referring to. I play his messages over and over!
Love you son! Mom