Sunday, October 19, 2008

On a similar note

and somewhat "coincidental" I think.

One of my co-workers showed me some work by a woman named Naomi Wolf. She is a 1984 Harvard grad. Followed by a Rhode's Scholarship to Oxford. She was the Editor of George Magazine, and is now a very well respected political activist, feminist, and author.

She has a 47 minute you tube video that spells out what has "happened" to us in recent history.

Her most recent book is titled, "Give Me Liberty, a Guide For the New Revolutionary..." I picked it up yesterday and I think it's going to be my next read.

She is very outspoken and has HUGE Ovaries. She has many very compelling arguments for open minded Americans.

What I didn't know, is there is current legislation in the works that if passed, could potentially label her and others who are calling BS on the current "system of things" as "terrorists."

Forder, I will see you soon my friend. We are almost in double digits!!!

blayner

No comments: