Omg...Tom Lannan is going to post something.
How do you get from Alaska to California, Washington or Oregon?
Drive south and when you get to the state lines, make an immediate left. Most people in these states, get lost turning right.....except of course for the Lannan/Olsen clan. Seriously, or should I say or garshdarnit, g-willikers, golly-g, after all, I'm Wasilla valley trash, just like Sarah....all of the Lannan clan, and of course I include the Wegman's and all readers of the Kate& Ford Blog, I know Janelle...that you do get lost turning right, but....it's ok, I love you. And big brother John...I know you get lost turning left, but you know how much I love you.
America is not broken; McCain and Obama are about a millimeter apart; Warshington (that's how I say Washington, garshdarnit)is broken. You might say, "how do we fix it?"....term limits of two terms and a twelve year wait before coming back as congressman, senator, or lobbyest. And also....eliiminate thier lifetime healthcare and pension, give them year for year pension and healthcare for time served, and that's it. Right now, the people in Washington are "career" and it shouldn't be that way, when Washington, Jefferson and Adams started it wasn't meant to be a career. Politicians would say that term limits happen with elections, but we know that isn't true, this could happen at grassroot level, none of Washington would vote on it, so there would be some lynching involved too.
Not serious about the lynching....but serious about the rest.
Ford, as always... every minute of every day - you are in my prayers. I love you.
Kate picked me up at the airport and the house looks AWESOME. She rocks as a general contractor and I am going to steal Baylor to Alaska, I see why you love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment