Hey M.E., I can relate to the snow, snow gear under school cloths, frost bite on your knees (couldn't wear pants to school) etc. I certainly don't want to live in that type climate again. Guess its all about choices and what makes you happy. I would dearly love having Corliss and Tom across the street from me so I could see them everyday. For that matter they could just move into my house and not worry about anything else. However, I know they want to be where Blayne and Ford are so I think they have some tough decisions to make. I think they will land where it best suites them.
Kate, you are an amazing young woman and I'm so glad my nephew found you. He is awesome isn't he? I think I just might be the luckiest Auntie in the whole world because I have two nephews that are so-o-o-o special and a great nephew and niece that are pretty awesome too.
I love you all,
Auntie Carla
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment