Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thanks Uncle stosh

I remember that day well. I believe it was Uncle Joe.

I also remember you putting grandpa's double barrell 12 gauge shotgun in my arms when I could barely lift it.

The goal was to shoot a clay pidgeon behind Matt Lohse's parents garage.

I remember pulling the trigger one moment, and being forced backward onto my ass from the recoil.

Beau-Beau fired an SKS from a prone position when he was 4.

Thank you for the B-day shout out.

About 14 months ago, I listed as one of my goals to be a published author. Yesterday I was informed one of my pieces had been published on the movie, "The Secret's" website.

All in all, it's shaping up to be a pretty good birthday.

Forder, I would love to be at a haloween party with you tomorrow night, making spotie with dry ice.

Next year my friend.

Peace and Love

blayner

No comments: