That story made me laugh, Uncle Stosh! Happy belated birthday! Grandpa Tom kept us busy while he was here :-)...We had a great visit! Tehya and I hit the pumpkin patch with him and went to Beau's football practice. Oh ya, and Grandpa's first visit to a nail salon. Tehya got her fingers & toes painted green & yellow (pretty) and Grandpa got 2 orange thumbnails with a spider & a pumpkin on them. Tehya told him his were ugly 'cause boys were not suppossed to have them painted. She even sat through a movie with Grandpa (HS Musical 3). Her first time making it all the way through a movie in the theater. Tehya enjoyed staying at Auntie Kate's with Grandpa and then 1 night with just her and Auntie Kate. I almost didn't know what to do with myself with 1 week inbetween school terms and 3 nights with no children, but I figured it out. Tehya told me about getting to talk to you, Uncle Ford. I'm glad she got to.
We're getting ready to finally send you a package this week, now that our household has settled down a little (don't know if you know all Danielle's kids are back to her & we are back to just our family now, after 8 months). I finished my last full term of my Master's, now the last 2 classes I need are spread out between the next 2 terms and I of course saved 1 of my least favorite classes for last. It begins on Halloween and runs every Fri night from 5-10pm. Who puts a class at that time?! It's Blayne's day off so we are going to decorate for Halloween today (Grandpa got us a huge pumpkin and cornstalks). Then Blayne's taking Tehya to Beau's football game tonight while I work. He only has 2 games left and they've only lost 1. His team is doing great.
It's another beautiful sunny day here in WA. It was sunny most everyday Grandpa was here, so maybe Mauggie & he will want to move here afterall.....I hope you are doing well and we are getting excited to see you! It was nice to spend time with your wife this week! Tehya sure adores her! My Dad came to visit while your Dad was here and my Dad wanted a piece of Tehya's gum-she said there were only 2 pieces left and she was saving them for her & Auntie Kate.
Love you & god bless you and the troops!
Shanna
No comments:
Post a Comment