Saturday, October 18, 2008

October

As Blayne said, October is a big birthday month for our family and we certainly include Miss Zoe in that equation. Happy Belated B-day Zoe. Looks like you and Kate celebrated just fine.

Your dad and Uncle Stosh have now had there shoulder's operated on. Tom's was very extensive but he is doing well and claims he is going back to work the 29th. Not sure his surgeon agrees but I'm thinking Tom will do as he pleases. Uncle Stosh had his surgery the 16th, has taken a total of 3 pain meds and you wouldn't know he had gone for surgery. He is doing exceptionally well. Say's the pain post-op is mild compared to what it has been for many years. I'm just glad they both had the surgery and can start feeling better.

I'm going to Washington DC for April's Lt. Col. promotion party. Can't wait to see her. Really hope you and Kate and the rest of our family can see April again sometime soon. She is an awesome young woman.

I love you Ford and think of you every day. Be safe and come home soon.

Love to all,

Auntie Carla

No comments: