October is a month chock full of cool peoples birthdays. ZoeZoe of course (who has the exact same tattoo in the middle of her back as me...wierd!!) My oldest son Scott turns 25 today. Uncle Stosh turns very old in less than a couple of weeks, and then I turn slightly old on Halloween.
It's pretty safe to say October is the best month EVER.
On a different note
Green Bay Packers- 27
Seattle Seahawks -17
Fordo....I love you and am very proud of you. Every morning when I wake up to go to work at a job i'm not really to keen on anymore, I am inspired by thoughts of you, selflessly doing the work you do.
Thanks for inspiring me to keep on keepin on!!
I miss you and am really looking forward to seeing you.
cheers
blayner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment