It's a day early but wanted to make sure I got a "shout out" to you for your birthday since tomorrow is Mission Day and I'm not sure what kind of time I'll have. Do you remember playing "army" way back then? I actually think it was Joe you busted in the head, but I can't remember.
The following cartoon should be entitled "you're good Master Chief". No golf, no running, no lifting has made Uncle a "fat ass". Wish you and Fordo were around to "push" me. Since this shoulder really started bugging me I've been pretty reluctant to work out. Oh well, now it's fixed and as soon as it's healed up I'll have no excuse.
Take care,
Love you both,
Uncle Stosh
Got to thinking, for the people who've never been in the service... you're probably scratching your heads. Here's some background: in the military we are required to take a physical screening test 2x/year. We have to run X miles (differs between services), do a minimum amount of push-ups and sit-ups in 2 minutes. We also have to either make it under the max weight for our height or they measure us to determine body fat. The larger your neck and the smaller your waist, the lower your bodyfat and visa versa - hence the cartoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment